I have been a very good girl this year. I cleaned house every week, and I kept up with the laundry….
Okay, let’s cut the crap here. We both know I’m at the top of your naughty list. (And if I’m not, who do I have to boink to get there?) Dust bunnies lurk under the couch, and the laundry is ready to walk to the washer by itself because I spent my free time writing trashy stories. I’ve been a very bad girl…and I’m not gonna apologize for it.
So here’s my wish list:
- You-know-who under my tree wrapped in nothing but a big red ribbon. Gotta get a good start on next year’s naughty list.
- A new computer. The hard drive on this one nearly melted when I wrote my last book. It won’t survive the next one.
- Does #1 have a brother…or seven? ;)
- A real Kindle. Kindle for PC is nice, but see #2. All those trashy books in my TBR file aren’t helping.
- Tell your elves to buy my books. That’ll keep them warm.
Do you want cookies and milk this year, or is a bottle of Scotch and a cigar more to your liking? That’s what I thought.
Thank you for the presents you brought me last year, especially the stocking stuffer. Wow. Give Mrs. Claus a kiss, and tell her my next book will kick start the spring thaw. I know she nearly burst into flames reading the last one. You can thank me later.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. ;)